- Call The Village Executive Director at (281) 358-6172.
- The Executive Director, based on the individual’s diagnosis and the needs of the family, will discuss various Village services and programs.
- An application for the desired services will be sent via email, made available for pick up or mailed to the family.
- The family fills out the application and gathers the required information.
- The Executive Director verifies the family’s funding sources.
- A tour is scheduled with the family once the application is complete. The Village has regularly scheduled tours on Tuesdays and Thursday at 10 a.m. Appointments may be made for tours on other days and times, if necessary.
- The family is encouraged to arrive on campus 10 minutes prior to the scheduled tour and to bring the application and application fee.
- After the tour, if the family’s interest continues, the Executive Director will review the application and collect the fee.
Admission Committee Meeting
- Applications for all interested individuals are presented to The Village Admission Committee which meets every Wednesday. The Admission Committee will decide if The Village can adequately serve the needs of the individual and his or her family.
- If the application is approved by the Admission Committee for further review, the individual and family will be invited to a face-to-face interview with the Executive Director and the Admission Committee. These interviews are typically held on Fridays between 2-4 p.m. Interview appointments can be made for other days and times, if necessary.
- After the face-to-face interview, if the individual is approved for services, a date is set for an orientation and the finalization of the admission packet. A start date for services is established and a classroom assignment is made.
- If service is denied, the individual and family is informed, and the application fee is returned.